Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
What information may Lemay_id collect?
1. Nominal information:
d. Email address
2. Anonymous browsing information is aggregated and is not viewed individually, but rather in a consolidated manner:
a. the anonymized IP address of the computer
b. the operating system of your device;
c. the pages visited (the date, time, duration and frequency of your visits to our websites);
d. the country, city or province from which the visitor is visiting the website.
How is it Collected?
1. Personally identifiable information is collected from a form filled out by the user on our websites or social media;
2. Anonymous browsing information is collected by Google Analytics from cookies.
How Does Lemay_id Use Your Personal Information?
1. Cookies allow for more optimal navigation and improved content;
2. The nominal data collected is used to send the newsletter, if you have consented to it;
3. Nominal data and anonymous browsing information are also used to keep statistics on clientèle and website visitors.
Protection of Your Personal Information
1. Are they communicated or resold to third parties?
a. Lemay_id will not sell, trade or otherwise communicate your Personal Information to any third party. It will only communicate your Personal Information internally and it will be communicated in an aggregated way, when communicated to a larger group.
The nominal data collected is stored on Lemay_id’s private server as well as on a customer relationship management and automated email platform (CRM). The data from cookies are kept, in an aggregated way, in the Google Analytics statistical tool for audience analysis.
At any time, you may withdraw your consent by writing to [email protected]. You will then be notified that your name has been removed from the list.
How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
We will only retain Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in this Policy and to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. For more information on how long we retain Personal Information, please contact [email protected].
Communicating With Us
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns about the security or privacy of your Personal Information, please contact us at [email protected].
Changes to this Policy
Lemay_id may need to make changes to this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in applicable legislation. We encourage you to review it each time you visit our website to stay informed about how we handle Personal Information.